Dr. P. Schumacher (bri-research.com) in Germany has had many years experience in treating children with bioresonance, he states:
- Bioresonance therapy seems ideal for use in paediatrics.
- The methods used are definitely not harmful and have no undesirable side effects.
- It is simple to use, and in no way stressful to the child.
- It can be used for acute or chronic and organic or functional diseases and it produces convincing successes.
Bioresonance therapy is particularly suited for the following conditions:
- Allergy-related disorders
- Acute otitis media (middle ear infections)
- Catarrh infections
- Abdominal/digestive complaints